Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Dregs #54

So, it's been 2 months since my last Dregs post. Believe it or not, cartoonist writer's block had struck again and I was helpless against it. Well, maybe not the helpless part, but I couldn't come up with anything funny. Thankfully, that has passed and I have a few more funny ideas I plan to draw this week before I have to come up with something new again. Let's hope this creative streak lasts!

As for this week's strip, I've introduced a new character named "Bolek". He's a one eyed, philosophical/brooding Polish character that, as far as we know, doesn't speak English (there will be translations). He doesn't have any lines this week, but that will soon change. I hope you like him.

Anyway, I hope you like this episode.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment